Sunday 21 February 2016

reflection

Successful:
I think that by using the curves tool on the buildings  to darken then I have created really nice blended buildings that look that they were originally located on the background, and created the sense of space as they buildings are far away at the back.

I think the lens fare that I added really added an nice touch to the piece and completed it in a way a it gives setting to the desertification, and the other reason that I made it this bright is no imply that climate change is also another effect that is caused the deforestation which construction of houses massively contributes to it. also overall I am happy with the quality of the image as I didn't struggle to find large images for this piece.


Improvements:
I think I should have used a better colour scheme because colours give a specific emotion and I don't think that this piece screams out negative effect I should have used more stronger colour at least in the sky as the sky is a light blue colour which evokes a calm effect which I wasn't trying to achieve.

 I think I should have emphasised more on the link between desertification and the construction of building more stronger by showing something similar to a before and after as it was shown in Andrew penner image, I could have made one half of the image be grass with blue sky that slowing fades in to be this piece that I created but with more striking colours such as red skies. also I could have used more images of building in the back as there is a part in the back that looked reflected.






No comments:

Post a Comment