Wednesday 2 March 2016

process

Here are my initial ideas that I developed for the climate change piece:


















I chose the idea  of portraying the pollution and urbanisation that contributing to deforestation in lugs because i thought the destruction that is happening in our planet is sever and will be only considered if us humans are going to be affected directly and that's why I chose this


Here is the sketch that I created for the piece I did the sketch to help me visualize the final product hen I finish the piece:



















I gathered the images that  I needed to create the piece. I made sure that all the images are high quality that they are large files and I did that by using advanced search and filtered out my results.

Here are the sources:

http://asdenvironmental.com/our-services/smoke-damage-testing/
http://terrancecjzz.centerblog.net
http://www.ohlusa.com/en/projects/florida/state-road-826836-interchange/
http://www.dailyoverview.com/twentyone/

























process:

i opened my age of the lungs and then used the quick selection tool on the lungs to select the parts that i want to put the pattern of the city on it then i used the clone stamp tool to move it on to the lungs because i wanted to create the effect that deforestation affects us in our health and then i  inserted the image of the split road and then i used the spot healing brush to remove the part in the middle and then i transformed it to make it smaller then i used wrap  to control where the direction of the road is.
i inserted the image of the smoke to imply greater effect which is pollution and that contributes to climate change then i liquified the lungs as they weren't straight and a bit waving and unprofessional and then i cropped unnecessary white space on the sides and hen i was left with a white background and went on pixlr because i know that they have creative background that includes smoke and i wanted to use that because it goes well into context with the smoke that is coming out of the lung.



































No comments:

Post a Comment